Nishath Kirmani Ali
Special Educator (ASD)
Phone: 09535158548 (mobile) 080-22276412 (landline)
Address: # 3/A1, Berlie Street Cross, Shantinagar
An enthusiastic, energetic individual who thrives on challenges and quickly adapts to new environments and responsibilities. Sensitive and humble to her environment. Also self-motivated and possesses a strong level of initiative and has the ability to achieve efficient results with minimal guidance
- Diploma in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2011-2013, Spastic Society of Karnataka. [RCI]
- 2007-09 – Completed semester units of Child Development, Inter personal Communication and Middle Eastern history. [San Joaquin Delta College, Tracy California]
- 2002-Degree in Bachelors of Arts at Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College from Bangalore University, India. [Psychology, Economics and Home Science]
- 1997-High School, ICSE, Baldwin Girls High School, Bangalore, India.
- 2003 Certified with the IATA Geneva Course in Travel and Fare Construction.
- 2002 Basic Computer Course [NIIT], proficient with MS Office, Windows 2000/XP and the Internet. Keyboard typing, 55 wpm.
- March 2014 to current- Working as the president of the Autism Society of India.
- June 2011-2013-worked with children with various disabilities [CP, MR, ASD, ADHD…] while doing the diploma course at the Spastics Society of Karnataka.
- Jan 2007- Apr 2008- Middle School Supervisor –Monte Vista Middle School, Tracy, CA.
- Supervised Children and maintained discipline.
- Administrative duties and interaction with teachers.
- Sept 2004- June 2005- Customer representative –Restoration Hardware.
- Customer service and support.
- Answering calls, placing orders and solving queries in a timely and efficient manner from customers all over America and Canada.
- Trained Customer service trainees on the Job.
- July 2002-May 2003 – Junior Travel Agent –Taj Tours and Travels, Bangalore, India.
- Domestic and international Bookings, cancellations, sold travel packages and delivered tickets.
- Customer service-Answer and support all customer queries.
- Processing of passports, visas and other travel Documents.
- English, Hindi, Urdu and Kannada.-Speak, read and write fluently.
Areas of Interest
- Travelling, Cooking, Social service, Sketching, Swimming, Reading and Sports.