Ms. Nandita Mohan
Address: 112, Prestige Green woods, Old Madras road, Bangalore-93
- Behaviour management.
- Life skills enhancement.
- Identifying & Developing employment / after school opportunities.
- Student motivation.
- Lesson planning and curriculum adaptation.
- Using audio visual equipment for differentiated learning.
- Circle time.
- Individualized educational plans.
- Designing tests and examinations.
- Classroom management.
January 2010- July 2010: Assistant Teacher at KSHAMTA Institute for Clinical Services and Integrated Learning, Gurgaon
January 2013- March 2016: Senior school special educator for NIOS at The Shri Ram School, Moulsari, Gurgaon
M. Ed: Inclusive Education: Research, Policy and Practice from University of Glasgow, Scotland
Diploma in Special Education: Autism Spectrum Disorders (DSE – ASD) from Rehabilitation Council of India at Tamana School of Hope, New Delhi.
BA Hons Philosophy from Gargi College, University of Delhi.
Completed a certificate course (four modules) in Learning Disabilities from Kshamta: Institute for Clinical Services and Integrated Learning, July-October 2010.