A best practice is a technique or methodology that, through experience and research, has proven to reliably lead to a desired result. A commitment to using the best practices in any field is a commitment to using all the knowledge and technology at one’s disposal to ensure success.
The term is used frequently in the fields of health care, government administration, the education system, project management, hardware and software product development, and elsewhere.
Why do we say so?
- Innovative method of teaching/training
- Equating Special educational techniques with technology
- Smaller Settings while training
- Simple and slow
- Completely customisable
- Transparent approach
- Involvement of parents
- Constant and interactive feedback by parents
- Involved the components which bring in efficacy of outcomes
- Orientation to the team with related workshops
- Preventing the root cause of behaviour by following the hidden causes of manifestation of Sensory Defensiveness
- Seeing abilities in disabilities-
- Honest/Tell the truth/Reliable Outcomes
- Scanners/Testers/Attention to detail
- Not materialistic/Stick to work
- Changing Perspectives of Society towards the projected complexities of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Talk in Black and white- accept
- Seen as Rude- See as simple people
- Socially odd- Teach the rules if possible
- Take things literally- Real life situations can enhance learning