Autism Spectrum Disorders
Curriculum Design &Modification
Individualised Educational Planning
Technology Based Intervention
Life Skills Training
Transitional Planning and Career Development
Instrumental Enrichment Mediator
Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Mediator
The Feuerstein Institute, Jerusalem, Israel.
Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment (FIE), developed by Reuven Feuerstein is a cognitive intervention/brain development program. The FIE program has been successfully used all over the world as a tool for the enhancement of learning potential and cognitive functioning of children and adults.
Diploma in Special Education (ASD)
Spastics Society of Karnataka, Bangalore
P.G. Diploma in Career Counselling
Institute for Psychotherapy and Management Sciences, Mumbai
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
MJP Rohilkhand University, Uttar Pradesh
Nursery Teachers training Certificate
GB.. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
B.Sc. (Home Science)
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Special Educator for Headstart Educational Academy Bangalore from June 2012 to April 2015
- Develop individualized educational plans for children.
- Co-ordinate between various people involved and working with the child.
- Organize and conduct parent teacher meetings.
- Child and Parent counselling
- Curriculum research and development
Worked at Prayas Lab, June 2011 to May 2012.
- Acquired excellent communication and interpersonal skills working with diverse sections of society.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Merged technological innovations with proven educational methods to find out of the box solutions for diverse needs of our children with autism.
- Gave presentations and parent training workshops.
- Provided soft skills training.
- Kept detailed records and prepared reports
- Utilized the principles of child development and psychology with various teaching techniques to tailor an individual programme for each child
Knowledge Associate with Edumetry, a KPO working in the area of education for countries ranging from USA to Malaysia, Singapore etc. (March 2010-May2011)
- Acquired new skills while working at online and offline platforms.
- Learned effective time management.
- Exposure to different subjects and cultures
- Developed an eye for detail
- Learned International Assessment Techniques and Procedures
Management trainee with Royal Orchid Group of Hotels at their flagship property on Old Airport Road Bangalore from September 2007-September 2008
- Learned and Practised management theory and practices
- Successfully practised effective communication skills and strategies to deal with guests, co-workers and staff.
- Participated in various Audit and training programmes.
- Planned, organized and directed team members to ensure maximum output and guest satisfaction.
- Wrote an exhaustive thesis on prevalent practises and procedures being followed in different departments of the hospitality industry and how to improve the same.
- Hands on experience in managing daily systems use and management, cost control and overall productivity.
- In depth knowledge of monitoring team members’ performances and working towards further development and training
Worked as a class teacher and Subject Teacher (Science) for more than seven years at various schools namely Don Bosco and Army Schools.
For additional details can check the LinkedIn Profile at the following link